Why Choose TQHP?
|Four words: Our patented processing
||More than four words: Our customer
We’ve taken the risk factor of weather out of the
equation, and created a unique way to produce hay that is
consistently high in quality and nutrition.
Compare hay farming the traditional way with hay farming
the TQHP way.
The traditional way:
- The farmer gambles on the weather and picks a day to
cut the hay.
- The cut hay then dries in the field for 4-5 days—if
it doesn’t rain.
- If it rains, the hay can be ruined.
Even without rain, the hay can deteriorate or be damaged:
* by the sun’s ultraviolet rays, dew, or high humidity
* by being overturned several times for thorough drying
* by being raked into rows in preparation for the baling
The TQHP way:
- Cutting and Loading the Hay — The hay is cut
and directly loaded without ever touching the ground.
- No Time Delay — No four- to five-day drying process.
We go from cutting to packaging in under four hours to
ensure high-quality hay 100% of the time.
For details and pictures, see this page. HERE
You don’t have to take our word for it. See what
others are saying about our hay. HERE